We are buying soon in the $300s (first time) and have some choices. While looking for a coach, almost all are being sold by dealers. We've found very few for sale by individuals. Is that just not done or is it impractical for an individual to make a sale? I don't think we can afford to keep up with the rest of you for more than a year or so. I wonder if we are going to be in trouble when it comes time to sell.

I've noticed that almost every Liberty and Marathon we've seen is in very good condition. Other converter's coaches seem to have more mileage and more interior wear. Saw the paint on one that was checked and crazed like old vinyl on fiberglass, but was $100K less. Vogue/Vantare seems a little inconsistent in style and their company has sure changed hands frequently -- just don't know about their quality and resale value.

Would anyone care to discuss various converters, their reputations, their resale value, etc.? I don't want to start a brand war and you folks don't seem the type, but if this would be better off-list then that's fine. We would welcome any advice.