Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winegard Razar Automatic

Darn Les

That bus is so shiny I can see you took the picture at 10 after 3 on the clock reflection in the coach. Been doing some shining during the stay at home orders?

Chuck
    Chuck & Katrina
    2000 Featherlite
    H3-45 Double slide
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel

Yes, I have been doing some machine buff and polish. Distracted now with replacing my Guest charger. Hope not too much dust collects...
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

Just a heads up to anyone doing an upgrade to this antenna. If you are hoping to use the original cable remember that the unit will only work with less than 30 feet of cable. My original install was about 32 and would only get error messages saying no antenna connection. Had to move the unit further ahead and used the 20 foot cable that came with it. Now it appears to work as intended. Unfortunately this meant laying cable on top of the coach which was not what i wanted but ended up being the only solution. Just a heads up. Its in the install instructions but had hoped it wasnt quite that sensitive. It is.
    Last edited by craiglenz; 07-05-2020 at 09:50 PM.
    Craig Lenz
    Yellow Grass, Saskatchewan
    --------------------------------
    1996 Angola XLV #5688
    Twin Entry / Wheelchair Accessible

I will add my good review to the comments. Easy install on the coach roof.

Prior to install I might get a couple TV channels.

Now, I received 8RF channels on the search panel which translates into 33 channels on the TV. All with great picture.

AND, my coach was inside a metal aircraft hangar over 50 miles from the nearest broadcaster.

You can also hook your cable feed into the unit for seamless digital TV and cable at the park.

Next step will be a cellular router to stream content from the internet. No satellite on this coach.

Gil, after watching your video on the RAZER I bought one for my 2000 CC. I was planning on installing it where my old batwing antenna was, but the instructions say it has to be about 25 feet from the controller. All of my controls are in the bedroom, do you have any suggestions in installation?

Thanks,
    Norman Martin
    2000 CC 60408

I installed my Razor right above the bedroom and controller is in there as well....it works perfectly

I saw your YouTube video, bought a Razar with stand and installed it. Works great, I learn a lot on this board.

Norman Martin
    2000 CC 60408