Thread: covid-19 could be expensive

Default covid-19 could be expensive

Trying to stay home and away form the general public. Find myself spending to much time on the internet - 1st looking at a new to me Prevost and 2nd looking at upgrades for my current Prevost. Either way its going to cost me $.
    Chuck
    Chuck & Katrina
    2000 Featherlite
    H3-45 Double slide
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel

Covid-19 is putting weight on me. Eating and watching Netflix ....

Someone needs to keep the economy going, so keep spending. Mark Cuban has offered to buy all breakfast and lunch meals for all of his employees that support the local restaurants. This is going to be tough on the economy and certainly those impacted themselves or their families.

My grandson is flying from NC to Orlando given schools are closed. Ticket bought 2 days in advance. Round trip airfare $4.45 before fees!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I can't get over the run on toilet paper it's comical sorry that's just my reaction. The Japanese think always thought Americans were nasty the way we use toilet paper to clean our butts all they use are bidets and these grill lighter looking gizmos that they stick up their butts after pooping. Could this be the point in the country's history where we give up our dependency on toilet paper and become more like the Japanese. Hmmmm.

You know the saying necessity is the mother of invention.

Well we're out of toilet paper folks.

What do you do when you're out in the woods and Nature Calls and you don't get a clean break and there's no toilet paper. You don't go after the poison ivy leaves, u pull a sock.

Then we're supposed to kind of keep crowds down to a minimum now right? you see some of these toilet paper Isles and the mobs in them these people going after toilet paper they're all going to pass around the virus, out of 300 people mobbing the isle just probably at least a few of them in there that have got it.

Last week the last time I went shopping there was already out of toilet paper so I ended up buying some baby wipes for the first time and boy are they nice I might stick with them.

What awful timing to come down with the simple common cold. You'll be avoided like you have the plague
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 03-15-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    My grandson is flying from NC to Orlando given schools are closed. Ticket bought 2 days in advance. Round trip airfare $4.45 before fees!
    Sounds like a great time to cram him in to all those tight spaces that need maintenance on the bus.
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

This widespread panic is created and fueled by the (not necessarily the) news media, which seems to need a crisis. If there was ANYTHING I wanted to go/do entertainment or travel related and was able to - I would do it now - probably be less crowded. Assuming venue wasn't closed.
    Last edited by BGLogistics; 03-15-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Billy & Lisa Gaines
    1996 Marathon XL40

Put a washlet seat in the coach. Eliminates 90 percent of to and does better job. Heated seat in cold morning a plus. Not that expensive overall.

Joe, don't pull the socks until last! My Father in Law taught me to pull and cut pockets first lol. We have already installed a couple bidets and getting calls for options