All,
I had the pleasure of having Joe Camper work on our Marathon last week. You can add me to his list of very satisfied customers. Joe came in on Monday and inspected our coach to determined what needed repairs. The Marathon needed new shocks, replace the pins and boots on the brake calipers, check for air leaks, the 50DN alternator had a oil leak and other minor issues. The minor issues included the rubber bumpers on the bay doors and replace the valve stem extension stabilizer. If you need any of these stabilizers contact me.
Joe sent an parts order to Prevost and copied me. I called Prevost paid for the items and had the items shipped to me. It can not get any easier than that. Joe replaced all of the possible original shocks with Konis. Installed the pins and boots on the calipers, and found 5 air leaks. During one of our conversations Joe mentioned that the brake on the driver's side was dragging and would have been a serious problem. Joe worked 3 days on the coach. Before he left we took a test drive in the coach. The new shocks made a huge difference in it's ride.
Joe likes cheeseburgers and Taco Supremes from Taco Bell. Very happy with the results that Joe provided with his repairs and knowledge of the Prevost systems. Look forward to Joe coming back to East Texas in the near future.

Reese Cantrell
2007 Marathon #1025
XLII