Thread: Valve stem extensions

Default Valve stem extensions

Can somebody please help me identifying this Alcoa part number. I'm looking for the valve stem for the outer dual on the drives for a 22-5 9 inch rim that everybody has on the drives. The piece specifically is the valve stem that is in the form of a j so that you can screw a tire pressure sensor in and out and air that tire up without having to take it off because the tire sensor fills the hole with the normal straight stem.

What I keep finding is an extension that screws into an existing system and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the one piece in the shape of a j that you actually threatened to the rim not an extension. If anybody has these on their bus or got them somewhere please lead me to the source or a part number. Thanks
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe,

I just had the same issue with my coach. When I added the TPS monitors the next morning one of my inner tires were at 50 PSI. I took off the 3 or so inch extension and aired up inner tire and all was good. The Tire monitor was too close to the rim wall and caused the leak. I solved this by ordering 6 inch extensions for the inners. I got them from AMAZON I have 5000 miles on my coach and all is working great.

Love the Tire monitoring system. Wake up call for me was the inner tire did not look flat, it looked normal BUT was Way under inflated. Glad I did not drive on this brand new tire and damage it.