Thread: Hello from a newbie :)

Hybrid View

Hey Lane I put a post up with a bunch of pictures of what an inside of an Entertainer looks like and some pontificating about it but I put it in the wrong thread, hope it helps.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

www.Busforsale.com

Goodletsville Tn. Have u broused this site online? This has a lot to choose from for a large family. Although these guys are mainly charter bus and Entertainer coach industry I'm sure they've had prior customers that are folks just like yourselves they've been there a long time.

For all of you out there with mad Prevo disease this is a great site to add to your browsing habits I've seen some really cool stuff go through this establishment over the years stuff you don't see anywhere else.

For example, Click on page 3 and go down to Faith a motorhome 6 bunk h for not a lot of money at all.

They call it a star coach a star coach is a motorhome plus 1 or 2 stacks of bunks usually bedroom in the back with 1 stack of 3 beds. This 6 bunk star would only leave u 1 bed short.....and theres always the couch!

Wade and Libby at Staley coach are just up the road apiece not even an hour away if you go looking make sure you stop there too.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 02-19-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

I have been to busforsale but I had forgotten all about it. I'll bookmark it!

What did you title that misplaced thread?

In misc. Bedroom to entertainer lounge thread
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens