Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from a newbie :)

An Entertainer coach conversion is just a flash-in-the-pan compared to a motorhome conversion it would be a major project.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe, that's probably sound advice for a couple or small family but we have 7, and one on the way. We have to deal with specialty rentals and for the most part they are only located in big cities. And the rental rate is 3 or 4 times that of a regular car rental.

Well you're not alone there's a pogger up in the U P of Michigan that has 9 kids.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

Hey Lane I put a post up with a bunch of pictures of what an inside of an Entertainer looks like and some pontificating about it but I put it in the wrong thread, hope it helps.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

www.Busforsale.com

Goodletsville Tn. Have u broused this site online? This has a lot to choose from for a large family. Although these guys are mainly charter bus and Entertainer coach industry I'm sure they've had prior customers that are folks just like yourselves they've been there a long time.

For all of you out there with mad Prevo disease this is a great site to add to your browsing habits I've seen some really cool stuff go through this establishment over the years stuff you don't see anywhere else.

For example, Click on page 3 and go down to Faith a motorhome 6 bunk h for not a lot of money at all.

They call it a star coach a star coach is a motorhome plus 1 or 2 stacks of bunks usually bedroom in the back with 1 stack of 3 beds. This 6 bunk star would only leave u 1 bed short.....and theres always the couch!

Wade and Libby at Staley coach are just up the road apiece not even an hour away if you go looking make sure you stop there too.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 02-19-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

I have been to busforsale but I had forgotten all about it. I'll bookmark it!

What did you title that misplaced thread?

In misc. Bedroom to entertainer lounge thread
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

With a family of your size the Entertainer coach is the only way to go . That is if like we did you like owning a Bus I bought one of Reba Mc Intirers Start coaches back in the 90 s when our girls were still willing to travel with mom and dad . For around 6 years we traveled every summer and holidays in our coach . We have many fond memories and pictures . What you need to keep in mind is Entertainer coaches are not set up like a motorcoach . However I would usually drive late so we could spend the days in campgrounds or points of interest along the way . The bunks also serve as time out areas , if that is still a relevant term these days . I will say during those years I could not wait till the day they were all on there own and Erika and I owned a coach that like Gil said sleeps just 2 Good Luck . We bought and sold ours through John Spellings at Bus-for-sale in TN .

We have six kids from 1-10 and sleeping all over the bus is just going to be part of the fun! The baby is going in the back closet!

Wow! We have a lot in common! My oldest turned 9 in December and #6 is due July 15.