Thread: Excellent Prevost Tech Service

Default Excellent Prevost Tech Service

All,
    If you get your Prevost serviced at the Prevost Winter Gardens facility in Orlando, Fl. ask for Johnny to do your work. Johnny had to replace our 12v alternator pulley and V belt Sunday morning at the Love's Truck Stop in Lee, Fl. Johnny did a fantastic job. He was very thorough and meticulous. After putting on the new belt he tested it at idle and then high idle. Also, he check the other belts and made adjustments as needed. Late in the afternoon Johnny called us to made sure that our trip was going well. Johnny performed above the call of duty.

Reese Cantrell
    2007 Marathon Coach #1025
    XLII
    Last edited by rcantrell52; 02-13-2020 at 03:29 PM.

This past November I left home In Northwest Georgia on my way to Naples, Florida for the Winter knowing that I had a problem with the cooling fan clutch shifting into the high mode. My plan was to nurse it to Naples and if necessary change it myself when I got there if it didn't turn out to be a small problem like a relay or a problem of that sort. I was traveling with a friend in an H3 that needed to stop by the Detroit Diesel facility in Ocala co have some 8V92 issues checked. after getting to Ocala I did some trouble shooting with the help of Eric DeGeorge by phone. Eric suggested that I go to the Wintergarden facility and that he would make the arrangements. At the time I was unaware that the Wintergarden facility existed. I headed out to Wintergarden and when I arrived I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Wow, what an operation! From the time I got there they wasted no time in isolating the problem, getting the fan clutch on the way and preparing for the installation. Also, the hospitality was excellent. I can't imagine any better product support with anything anywhere.

I've also had experience with the Jacksonville facility and can make the same statements about them. Not only do I feel that I have absolutely the best that's available in a motorcoach, I feel that I'm a part of an organization that cares when I need help with a problem. It's like being a part of a very good, and nice, family.

John Carroll
    Cloudland, GA
    1999 XLV Country Coach
    Last edited by JCarrollJr; 02-12-2020 at 09:03 AM.