Thread: 1995 Monaco Royale

Default 1995 Monaco Royale

Hello everyone, Please allow us to introduce ourselves, Eddy and Louise Lucast.

We've purchased a 95 Monaco Royale. We are new to motor coaches having graduated from 4 seasons tent camping. (We're getting older, LOL). We know nothing specific to motor coaches but years ago I did a couple million miles in a big truck. We're sure to have lots of questions and probably need to get a hold of Joe Camper and get educated.

We're currently packing our bags in Connecticut and are moving to west Texas. Our plans are to wander until we find the sunset we want to watch for the next 20 years.

PS It sure is fun getting a reaction out of the truck drivers blowing their doors off going up the big hills after wearing the other shoe for years!

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Keep us updated, some of our members are from west Texas, including myself. We are presently in Florida to attend the West Palm Beach gathering.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Hey Edmund welcome to the asylum. Congrats on the stainless feaver. U r welcome to call anytime. I'm through Texas twice a year and when I come I'm there for a couple of months each time. I have 12 coaches in Texas that have my fingerprints on them. Let's make it a bakers dozen!! I'll be there coming up in March and April. Multiple customers with garages and bus barns who would love to meet other owners and allow me to use their shops for other bus stuff if and when!!
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 02-10-2020 at 08:00 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe

It won't be this spring, we got caught in Connecticut trying to get a house on the market when the virus struck, hopefully when you're back the next time. I'll give you a call.

Pete

Would love to meet, we're in the sprawling metropolis of Peacock in Stonewall County population 10.