Well, there I was in beautiful downtown Lake Havasu City AZ this morning, and was fixin to leave camp. Turned on the ignition key, waited for a couple of moments and hit the starter... Nothing would happen. My dash & gauges were all lit up but the starter wasn't doing a thing.

I cycled the key again and paid more attention this time. I forget exactly what the indicators say, but its like a " check engine" light or something and another one right next to it, that the Prevost book says you should wait until these lights go out before cranking... at any rate these two lights were not lighting up at all and I also noted the display on the tranny control was blank too.

Thinking that my immediate departure was going to have to hinge on someone smarter than I, I called Truk. Belive it or not, his fine wife told me he was ACTUALLY taking a shower, and she was on the other line with CNN to report this unusual behavior on his part....

So plan B was to call Joe at PV Mira Loma... And he helped solve it.

To make a long story short, I had turned on the light in the engine bay the night before, and in fumbling around in the dark to find the switch, I had bumped the remote engine start switch in the bay, off its "normal" setting.

Returning it to its regular "normal" spot instantly resulted in a happy purring series 60....

Sooooo just in case you have similar problems someday, that is the likely cause.