Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Trailer

dreadnought Guest

Jeff, are you by any chance related to Rube Goldberg?
    Seriously though, the only trailer manufacturer we rep that is willing to do a trailer that tall is Classic out of Sturgis Mi. Here's how I can save you some money;
    you work directly with Classic to develop the specs you want, (and they can live with!) A trailer this complicated needs builder/purchaser direct communication. When it's all done they'll give you a retail quote. I'll submit your quote and get a dealer price which I will pass on to you for a 2% cut of the total price.

Jim_Scoggins Guest

Great Trailer. I have a smaller cheaper version to haul my motorcycle. I have found it worth the extra effort, as you apparently did, to have the trailer airconditioned with a heat strip.
    It is my "shop" and gives me a place to hide from Dragon Lady.
    Last edited by Jim_Scoggins; 05-20-2007 at 08:02 AM.

Mr. Scoggins.....

Apparently you are unaware of the deep doo-doo that another poster to this forum stepped in when he suggested that for better weight and balance issues in his coach he would make his charming wife ride in the back of the bus. Let me assure you it did not go unnoticed and the chap that made that post originally, came to regret his insensitive remarks.

So, not learning from history you are announcing to all the world that your undoubtedly charming and long suffering wife is named "Dragon Lady".

That was not very smart.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default The Beauty of POG forum

Peter-

Now that what I'm talking about ! This is what makes this forum so great and wonderful and so great to be a part of. The "pool" of brains that you can bounce things off of. I very long (think airport shuttle size with extra head room added type conversion) could very well be the sollution to my trailer dillema. You see, I wouldn't have thougt of that. That is going to be a serious consideration when I got to sleep tonight mumbling my way into dream land. I could outfit it with a lift gate and it would very possibly solve my needs.

Go POG and the concept of brainstorming !

Now, anyone happen to know the longest possible van length I can hunt for and also the highest headroom or mabye a website where used vans like this are traded ? I think I'm getting red hot. If I could rig up a gen and roof top A/C with a rudementry place to crash (ie, air matress, etc) then I'm all set.

Exclamation The Busmans Holiday:

[QUOTE=Jeff Bayley;14074]Peter-

Now that what I'm talking about ! This is what makes this forum so great and wonderful and so great to be a part of. The "pool" of brains that you can bounce things off of. I very long (think airport shuttle size with extra head room added type conversion) could very well be the solution to my trailer dilemma.

Here are some links. Scroll through them, there is probably something to fit your requirements. JIM

http://www.bargainbusnews.com/classified.html
    http://www.bargainbusnews.com/
    http://www.limoforsale.com/
    Last edited by JIM CHALOUPKA; 05-20-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Jeff , you might also look at Toy Haulers as they' re made to haul a certain amount of weight and come with kitchen,bed,bath,gen,etc.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

lewpopp Guest

Now you want to crash in a souped up trailer. What happened to the 'streets of NYC'?