Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TDS Fuel Program

Bad News! Loves has pretty much discontinued their steep discounts that were nearly a buck off the street price in some locations. Hopefully, this is temporary. Sadly I just checked the EFS App and the Loves stations near me are not even listed!

Somewhat Good News! TA/Petro is now offering good discounts. The one nearest me is just over 80 cents off the pump price.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Did you get the latest newsletter from them Gill I think I know what happened people Like Us that were jumping on board it was very confusing for everybody at the pump with all the questions that they ask you when you stick the card in there and I think there was so many complaints from Love's from people like us going in there not being able to figure out how to do it they got in trouble but that's just a guess based on the news letter they sent out and they addressed that issue in the newsletter.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe, I think they should have established a purchase minimum to keep the low volume pickups pulling a trailer out of the program.

Gil and Durlene

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Joe, I think they should have established a purchase minimum to keep the low volume pickups pulling a trailer out of the program.
    I agree with this. . they indicated as such with the - do not contact the fuel supplier as you are a customer of TSD and not them. But most end user customers dont comprehend this. .

I couldn't agree more or if a purchase is less than 100 gallons a $20 surcharge!
    Bob & Sue Grote
    2006 Vantare, 2018 Jeep Summit Diesel

I my boating days, a marina in Port Judith, RI charged $5 a gallon for first 100 Gallons ... if you purchased more than a 100 gallons then all gallons were at that time $2.25. Got rid of the whistle blowers quick!
    Bob & Sue Grote
    2006 Vantare, 2018 Jeep Summit Diesel

I use the program last week and put 92 gallons in for $123.

The advertised price was 244 and I paid like a dollar 33 or some crazy number. What's astonishing to me is I'll always transfer money into the account that I'm buying fuel line before I actually put the fuel in the truck but sometimes it's a couple of days before they take their money not everybody is honest they're going to get screwed doing that too.

if I got to go to the TA or the Flying J instead of Love's I don't care.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 05-18-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

I hope we dont loose it. I got $1.53 fuel i Okl coming back from Texas at a Loves station with a published price of a 2.10 or something. Dont know how they have much left to give you Gil but thanks again for the Lew Bucks!
    Craig Lenz
    Yellow Grass, Saskatchewan
    --------------------------------
    1996 Angola XLV #5688
    Twin Entry / Wheelchair Accessible

Also, the price locator seems to no longer be working. . . so definitely something is afoot. . .

The App and its Price Locator has been working for me. I've used it daily for the last week planning fuel stops.

Gil and Durlene