Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TDS Fuel Program

Yeah not sure what’s up. It was working a few days ago but now shows “there was a problem getting locations from the server. Please try again”

I know you're making smoke Gill so let us know if it's all still up and running next time the bus needs a drink I get the same notice that Eds getting.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Filled up yesterday at Loves in Comfort Texas. 108 gallons and store receipt was $226.36. Email from TSD was $211.16. Better than nothing, but not the huge discounts that we got a month ago on the way to Florida.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Three fills at TAs between FL and TX. The app worked and prices were the best in the program.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Well that's weird because I'm getting the same failed connection prompt that Eds getting I guess I'm going to have to call that's actually good news to hear that everything's still copacetic overall
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

Yeah, I still get the “there was a problem getting locations from the server” message.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

The number on the card is not the number to get us to find out what's going on. I called their office in Texarkana but they're only open 9 to 5 Central Time I'm going to call tomorrow morning when they open see if I can figure out what the heck happened.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

Came in today via email.
    Good evening. As most of you know, our EFS Price Lcocator App has been unavailable for several days now. After much direct communication with the EFS Tech Team, we can tell you that they have an entire department working to get the system back up and running as soon as possible. Right now, EFS expects to have the issue resolved by Sunday the 24th. In the meantime, our best discounts are currently at TA and Petro locations.*

On a much brighter note, through our partnership with EFS Fleet Services and WEX, TSD will soon be rolling out an expansion to the discount network resulting in more discounts at more locations. Many of the retail chains you have been requesting will now be included in our discount program. I can't wait to be able to show you all of them!

When EFS notifies us that the app is fully functioning again, we will pass that update on to you. Our TSD Offices will be closed on Monday the 25th in observance of Memorial Day.

Thank you for your continued support and patience. *

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click*here
    Craig Lenz
    Yellow Grass, Saskatchewan
    --------------------------------
    1996 Angola XLV #5688
    Twin Entry / Wheelchair Accessible

The card is still working but it's a crapshoot at what the discount will be you can't find out in advance but I did use the card yesterday and even though the price locater was still in op it allowed me to fuel up at the pump just as you always would normally.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

The price locator we use on the app doesn't affect the use of the card. Although a bit of a pain, you can pull down pricing by brand from their web site.

The good news is the price locator was back up a few minutes ago.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion