Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tenn. Places to see

Sshhhh. Don't tell them Roger. There are certain things we keep to ourselves. Next thing you know this state will be over run with these Prevost drivers parking in the Wal-Mart and shopping at the Bass Pro shop.

While they are doing that stuff you and I can go to the Northern Tool and Harbor Freight stores.

ken&ellen Guest

You got a Bass Pro Shop and Northern? I will put in my good set of teeth and head over.

Hey, we got it all. Traffic, smog, tourists, crime, crooked politicians.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default Tennesse and Beyond

Bought some land in spencer Tn. Smack dab in the middle of Nasville Knocksville and Chattinoga on rt. 111 and there is a place called lost cove campgrounds GREATplace less than 90 min. to all three cities I think there a good sam place. Also if anyone might be interested we have been staying at a island campground in the florida keys for a few years now. Some of you may know of it, Fiesta key koa at the 70m.m.,This was a place that is prettey hard to get into without way advance reservations. Last year they sent notice that a developer has bought the island and this would be the last year. Last week just for the heck of it I thought to call to see if they were closed and found out building permits or some such thing has delaid plans and they will be open for 1 more season www.fiestakeykoa.com For right now its gonna be tough to make these summer rallies and things but we,ll be here all january. I think very few people know this place has remained open another season nice spots people have had tied up for DECADES will be open for 1 more time. Come join us. Some of our old neighbors from here will be in sw Texas this winter and im thinking that when we drag up the end of Jan. well head across I-10 and spend some time there. Never stepped foot in Texas yet