Thread: TSD Fuel Card Savings

Default TSD Fuel Card Savings

I just looked at my fuel savings using the fuel card from TSD. I averaged a bit better than 13%. I checked the nearby independent stations that tend to be cheaper than the truck stops. In every case the savings was still 13 to 20 plus cents a gallon. I know this isn't for everyone, but the savings are pretty good. And, if you don't want to, you never have to go inside the station.

Fuel Use.jpg
    Last edited by Gil_J; 11-08-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Hey Gil,

I signed up and used my TSD fuel card today for the first time at Loves. $250.00 in fuel...can't wait to see what it ends up. Question for you, in the letter sent with card they said they would deduct 200 for cash advances. I don't think I would need that, but any input on how that works would be great....

I use it. Preforms as described. Sometimes it takes days for them to debit my account that's kinda special seems kinda risky for them.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

The app will show the full discount minutes after fueling. Just subtract 10% from the actual discount and you'll know what you'll be charged.

When you filled the pump should have asked you if you want cash back. That's what the $200 is available for. I've never used it

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion