Thread: where to hook in air force one regulated air

Default where to hook in air force one regulated air

where to hook in air force one regulated air- looked on Demco site for specifics for Prevost but not clear. Can someone tell me exactly where to get the regulated supply that the air force one requires? Thanks

The control air (small hose) on any of the rear brake R-12 relay valves. It will be teed and go to the R-12 that comes with AF-1. Supply air to AF1 can come from the converter tap in or near the passenger side bay behind the tag.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

great- thanks for the quick reply.

sorry to ask so many questions - air force one kit came with 3/8 male thread to 1/4 or a 3/8,/3/8, 1/4 tee with push ons. I have attached a picture of the tag r12 that feeds directly to the brake chamber. I am thinking I can use the plugged #2 port as the control air and the inlet, green hose, with the other 5/8, 5/8, 1/4 tee supplied. inlet to the r12 is hard to see but on lower right hand side of the r12 valve.
    I looked at the drive brake valves but quickly got confused as there are numerous valves and interconnection. looking at the maintenance manual did not help.IMG_20190920_153936.jpg

Tee the 1/4" control line on the top that looks like it's going to the inversion valve.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion