Thread: Fuel Discount Program

Default Fuel Discount Program

Here's the fuel savings program. It's free to join. They simply keep 10% of the savings. They even pay a referral fee ;-)

https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/

Here's my savings today. BTW, this was better than 20 cents off the small stations that have slow pumps and hard to get into.

20190910_162132.jpg

Some have setup a dedicated limited funds checking account for this program.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

That looks to be a pretty good program.

so that 80 doolar savings is after their cut or before.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe

The $80 is my savings after their cut. As much as you drive, you should have this.

Gil and Durlene

How much would u be making on my refferal?? LOL
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Be aware that every place that accepts this card DOES NOT offer a discount. I purchased fuel at Dysart’s Truck Stop near Bangor, Maine where the card is accepted but there was no discount. In fact, I was charged 65 cents to process the transaction.

I’m not being negative but a FYI to let you know that a fuel stop that accepts this card does not have to participate in the discount program.

Thanks Denny for the FYI. Wife and I are thinking about pulling the trigger on this program and any new info anyone can offer would be great for those of us thinking of participating in the program

Denny did you check the price on the app first? Given discounts vary with Loves being the most, it's wise to choose your stop.

Gil and Durlene

Did not check for price. I was on I95 in Maine; not a lot of choices where to buy fuel. I don’t remember seeing any of the major truck stops where I was in the boondocks of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Some places didn’t even have cell service so I bought fuel when available. Most were local fuel outlets such as this Dysarts Truck Stop with several locations in Maine. I saw that they accepted this card so i used it instead of Discover. When I get back into civilization I will look for Loves or some of the other discount places. The nearest Loves is 230 miles from me.

Most of the posts I have read, including yours, have been about the great savings with this program. I just wanted to post that every place that accepts the EFS card does not participate in the discount program. I’m leaving for civilization in the morning and I will be looking for the savings this program offers.
    Last edited by Denny; 09-11-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Wow!! Finally got back into civilization and checked fuel prices. I stopped for fuel at a TA in New Jersey and pump price was $3.299/gallon; discount price was 2.766/gallon for a net savings of nearly $49.00. This program does work when purchasing fuel at one of their participants.