Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerrville Update

Thumbs up Kerrville Update

Parliament will be bringing a coach, Liberty will be bringing 2 coaches, Zimmerman will be bringing a coach, California Coach Company will be bringing a coach and Marathon of Texas will be bringing a coach to POG III.

We have 35 attendees paid and know of several others that will be coming. We will have over 40 coaches there and if registrations keep coming in at the current rate we could have 50+ coaches at POG III!

Ken, Mike and Ray have been working hard planning and I will post a revised agenda in the near future. Thanks for all of your hard work!
    Don't forget to join the California Caravan if you are coming from the west.

Any questions or suggestions please let us know.

Jim

lewpopp Guest

Skiffer,

I am as excited as ever to join all at Kerrville. I will expect some sort of an answer in a week from today.

I have no toys to bring in a great big trailer like the hippie I'm traveling with. The only toy I have is my bride of 3 years. The only reason I am traveling with Bill and Jody is: Bill shows me some of the s--t he has done and it pisses me off that a hippie would do such good things. He has a wife so damn good looking that everyone wants to be her father. No matter what attributes Jody has, Bill is a down right nice guy no matter what you POG member say about him. Ask him about his Brooks Brothers clothes. Haruumph. do you believe it? We will be going about 60 MPH and that is alright with me. I think he is angry with me because ever since he left ORA he has not talked to me. I knew he was thinking about getting his bride away from me.

BTW Jody. Your friend across the street that you became so friendly with, asked that the next time you come down, wrap your arm with either Ralph Lauren, or Gucci material. Jody, you embarrassed us so much in their eyes. Your best friends lot looks like a museum or a mausoleum( spelling)..Damn spellcheck won't come up.

Enough of my rambling for now. Am trully looking forward to trading good things with the PP Rejects.

I talked to a couple guys about getting on the POG movement and they seemed eager. Maybe so and maybe not. We'll see what kinf of a salesman I am.

Lew

Red face Lightning in a Bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Skiff View Post
    Parliament will be bringing a coach, Liberty will be bringing 2 coaches, Zimmerman will be bringing a coach, California Coach Company will be bringing a coach and Marathon of Texas will be bringing a coach to POG III.

We have 35 attendees paid and know of several others that will be coming. We will have over 40 coaches there and if registrations keep coming in at the current rate we could have 50+ coaches at POG III!

Ken, Mike and Ray have been working hard planning and I will post a revised agenda in the near future. Thanks for all of your hard work!
    Don't forget to join the California Caravan if you are coming from the west.

Any questions or suggestions please let us know.

Jim
    Jim. Way to go. This is just amazing. Right before my eyes, I'm seeing the evolution of a great club.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

bill&jody Guest

hmmmmmmm.......
    not sure all that is accurate, but we did have an excellent time visiting at out-do estates. it's a beautiful place and our host and hostess were most gracious. taking a vacation from all this hard work and high anxiety at the great outdoors was welcome relief. the Pop's even took us to a Mets baseball game with seats 50 ft directly behind home plate. i highly recommend staying there if you get the chance. yummy groceries, great times, copious food and drink. they even had their pooch groomed to look like me! Excellent vacation.

thanks L&K
    wmm

ps. the li'l woman just took a prize for her photo efforts in the annual TGO photog contest. not just the peoples' choice, either - the real judged-by-experts category. maybe i can rent 'er out to national geo and just retire and relax. :-)

Question Cruising at 90 miles per hour!

Monday afternoon I was driving on I-10 on Ms. Gulf Coast in my car and a Bus cruised by me at about 90 MPH and kept on going! Was it one of you fellas? Dan
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Dan,

If it was a Royale, probably JDUB on his way to a Taco/Burrito/Chili cookoff!

I don't know about other coaches, but at 2150 my coach is doing 82.

For me to go faster than that I need to be going downhill with the wind at my back.

If the guy was doing 90 his coach has to be an absolute dog on the hills.

Default Great Looking Agenda, Jim

Great Looking Agenda, Jim. Really Looks Like You Outdid Yourself. I Know Everyone Appreciates All Of Your Efforts.

Let Jerry W. know if there is anything he can do to help the next time, I know he was hurt cause you didn't ask for his help

lewpopp Guest

I went to see the update that you made and I was not astute enough to spot what you did. Normal for me.

Just as long as you didn't change the dates like JPJ did for the first POG.

Just ask Ben.

Lew