Without a lot of research I would suggest changing a single battery rather than a multi battery system out with Lithium should be easy. Where you may have a challenge with our typical battery arrangement of some number of batteries that have a midtap for 12V that's balanced with an equalizer. The two challenges I see is a need for battery management at each battery and then the impact on an imbalanced battery bank with the use of an equalizer. A lithium aware battery inverter/charger with a built-in battery management is not the sole answer. It may not be sensitive enough to detect a single battery or cell within a battery that needs to be removed from the bank. If it is it will shut down the entire battery bank, which may not be necessary. In the case of a single battery being taken out of the bank through it battery management system the resulting imbalance will potentially cause some real problems with the equalizer. The equalizer concern is easy to resolve, especially if you have changed your interior lighting to LEDs. A DC to DC converter or two can easily replace the equalizer thereby eliminating the midtap in the battery bank.

Your next challenge with changing the inverters is being able to support your Cruisair units through the new inverters. I'll be releasing a video on Microair's Easy Start softstart unit in the next few days. I really like what they do to reduce startup current. You may also have to consider larger or ganged inverters to overcome the startup current issue. I've always thought Victron made some good products. They are somewhat common in the yachting world, but I've only seen them in one coach.