So I am new to the forum and an owner of a 2018 American Coach Dream and joined to find out if Prevost is as good as I kept hearing. So we noticed issues almost immediately with our AC Dream and being on warranty was fine but we have owned it almost 18 months and been in the shop or waiting for repairs for almost 5 of those months. The dealer here in Texas is slammed and can’t get to it. The rattles, air noise from windows makes us crazy and nothing they can do we are told. A slight cross wind of 20 mph pushes me all over the road. So we’ve had it and now we are looking at 06-07 Prevost as well and one little quality difference that reminds me every time I open the door on my current class A is.... the door. It’s about 1” think and rattles all the time and doesn’t seal out the wind noise at the top. My wife almost won’t ride in the jump seat. Then look at the door on a Prevost and it’s about 3-4” thick depending on converter and when it closes it’s like Nothing heard before. Air tight. The rest of the comparison on feature and systems is not even close, even for coaches that are 10-14 years older than my new one. So I been pouring over this forums posts and flying around the country looking at various coaches and the difference in drive quality is astounding. I have driven a couple Prevost now and it’s truly hard to believe the difference. Take your time and when you find the right one you will know it, but do your homework before buying. There is no question an older Prevost is still a superior product than my brand new class A. We continue the search and hope to be in a Prevost before The holidays.