I was on the fence about purchasing a new Tiffin over a used Prevost based on a friends recommendation.

I Live in the NE, and also have a place in Palm Beach FL. Looking to purchase a coach where I can get reliable service in the unlikely event my coach will require 砥nscheduled敗ervice

Looking for a Prevost between 2008-2011? (Suggestions?)

Any advice, etc will be greatly appreciated.

I came close to purchasing a new Tiffin, but the build quality seems superior on the Prevost. Any prior Tiffin owners here? Don稚 shoot the messenger, but I was told by a Tiffin owner I should never consider a Prevost. If I want one then take a grey hound is how he put it. If I wanted a co dedicated to making coaches, then I should buy a Tiffin, because this is all they do, and it is a better coach. . Once again, I知 here for a reason and committed to Prevost, so don稚 shoot the messenger. Lol. But I would like a rebuttal to feed back to my buddy. We池e always ribbing each other, and in good spirit, but he has a lot of RV experience, so I need some help here.

Getting back to my purchase. Liberty, and Marathon keep coming up on the radar as nicely built coaches, with great customer service. I知 sure there are others as well, so i値l Defer to the veterans here for suggestions.

Any info on insurance, tires, organizations to join, ad INFINITUM... Anything a new RV弾r should know/consider will be greatly appreciated. I値l also peruse the forum for newbies, i知 Sure what i知 Looking for is all here.

My wife and I look forward to becoming the proud owner of a (Gently used) Prevost and meeting some of you at a future Prevost owners event.