Hi Folks
I'm excited to become part of your community!
I've been a diesel pusher owner for 5 years ago, and just this summer upgraded to a 2004 prevost country coach, and thoroughly loving it!
I came from a safari cheetah, so quite the upgrade for me.
Geez, this Prevost rides nice!!
I hope I can bring some knowledge, and gain some knowledge, as i've been a closet forum snooper for a number of years, but have never joined anything like this. I've sniped a lot of information on this forum!!
I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty in any way, and although i've only owned a prevost for a couple months now, i've become quite familiar with it. Although i have a long ways to go!
Just replaced all the batteries with new lifelines, and just ordered a set of Michelin steer tires. Replaced the antique docking lights with an led replacement(holy cow that took me a lot of research to change 4 lights out!)
On my list of things to do are: replacing audio visual equipment, possibly upgrading crestron screens to ipads, changing the bushings on steering linkages up front so i can align this thing correctly(six wheel alignment necessary?), have a couple of seals on the engine(per the prevost mechanic) to replace eventually

alright, enough for now!

Looking forward to this community!

Mike and Emily Hill
+ 8 kids
(We love traveling in this thing)