Thread: Headhunter Pump Parts

Hybrid View

Default Headhunter Pump Parts

I just noticed that my headhunter pump has what looks like a slice in the casing. This slice has water spraying out. Hate to have to spend 1300 bucks on a new pump when I just need to replace the left side casing. I have an email into Headhunter which I hope they can assist on Monday but if anyone knows where I could possibly order this part let me know.

Thanks
    Scott

Scott and Maria Moore
    2007 Featherlite Vantare - "Sanibel"

I've seem the large screw on hose fittings crack. Maybe, that's your case.

I do know someone with an operational pump that had a leak at the control card.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I've got a used one in the garage in the box. Loc gave it to me he told me he pulled it out of his millennium it was a still good running pump when he did he just wanted to put a new one in. I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping and one case of Heineken.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Be cautious of anything from Loc. The pump worked fine when I replaced it. It was 15 years old and it was preventive maintenance. Nothing worse that not having water when you need it (more from a toilet perspective).

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Thank you Joe for the offer. I spoke with Headhunter and found out the pump was 14 years old so I guess it is time for a new one. The headhunter folks give a 50% off a new pump if you peel off the serial number off the pump and send it in to them. I should have my new pump on Thursday.

Scott and Maria Moore
    2007 Featherlite Vantare - "Sanibel"

thats a good program headhunter has. They should do that with those little micro air compressors for the tank level sensors too.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Loc , Hi my name is Richard McCauley I store my 2006 Country Coach in Montana and live in southern California. My HeadHunter toilet flushes sometimes and when it doesn't I need to reset the switch on the power panel. Well now that doesn't work anymore. What would you suggest doing. Buy a new unit, If so what brand. Try to replace the switch and try again. It is in a very confined space