Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headhunter Pump Parts

Default Headhunter Pump Parts

I just noticed that my headhunter pump has what looks like a slice in the casing. This slice has water spraying out. Hate to have to spend 1300 bucks on a new pump when I just need to replace the left side casing. I have an email into Headhunter which I hope they can assist on Monday but if anyone knows where I could possibly order this part let me know.

Thanks
    Scott

Scott and Maria Moore
    2007 Featherlite Vantare - "Sanibel"

I've seem the large screw on hose fittings crack. Maybe, that's your case.

I do know someone with an operational pump that had a leak at the control card.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I've got a used one in the garage in the box. Loc gave it to me he told me he pulled it out of his millennium it was a still good running pump when he did he just wanted to put a new one in. I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping and one case of Heineken.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Be cautious of anything from Loc. The pump worked fine when I replaced it. It was 15 years old and it was preventive maintenance. Nothing worse that not having water when you need it (more from a toilet perspective).

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Thank you Joe for the offer. I spoke with Headhunter and found out the pump was 14 years old so I guess it is time for a new one. The headhunter folks give a 50% off a new pump if you peel off the serial number off the pump and send it in to them. I should have my new pump on Thursday.

Scott and Maria Moore
    2007 Featherlite Vantare - "Sanibel"

thats a good program headhunter has. They should do that with those little micro air compressors for the tank level sensors too.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

I agree Joe, those things are a real PITA. Sometime they work, MOST times they don't

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Ditto Pete. I am not a fan of the Headhunter tank level monitoring system. Most of the time an old dry stick would be a better system.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Our HH toilet has stopped flushing. Fills up with water instead. The water pump seems to working fine with plenty of pressure in the coach from fresh tank. When turning it on you can her ir start up. Doesn't seem to kick in like it used to when tried to flush. Had noticed last couple of days it din't flush as forcefully. Have tried running bus to see if some sort of air pressure problem.

Suggestions? Not sure what else to do or where to search next in plumbing bay. Could post as anew thread if better.

Oscar Williams & Liz Garza Williams
    2002 XL-II Featherlite Vantare
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - EagleQuest

I changed out my Headhunter tank monitoring system with Glen Berden’s system (574 612-6057) or gjb@yellowjacketconcepts.com. Since we have a place in Northern Michigan (Harbor Springs, Mi) he lives close by and installed it. Works great easy replacement.
    Glen started with Royal Motorcoach before Monoco bought them out. He started on the floor did most all jobs while going to school for electronics. He knows Royale inside and out, he’s easy to get along with and very reasonably priced. He does do pre-purchase inspections on all Prevosts (can’t say he’s as good as Gil but for Royale he would be hard to beat). He will travel or walk you through installing his Yellow Jacket system, it’s pretty simple. He was their electrical engineer building schematics and setting up the wiring. I learned a whole lot from him on our 2005 Royale in a well spent day. His knowledge of Prevost is vast.
    wouldn’t hesitate to call him or email him with questions or repairs. He use to Partner with Dan at Royale Phoenix but works on his own now. Great resource for Northern Michigan since there are not a lot of places that can do the right work on these buses.
    if you have questions feel free to message me. I don’t post much and do most of my own work, short of heavy lifting, leave that for Prevost. I do follow POG regularly and always have questions for Gil….
    2005 Royale
    2020 Jeep Trailhawk Toad