Thread: Cautious prevost buyer

Hybrid View

I recently upgraded to a Prevost from an MCI. I did a complete inspection on the bus and all associates components. I identified everything that required service, maintenance, and repairs and jotted them down. I assigned a retail price for the work to be completed, then determined what I could do it for etc. My offer was based on the retail repairs, and the seller was very understanding regarding my offer as I explained the repairs required. With that being said if this is a first time bus purchase, take someone with you that you really trust to help with that inspection. Surprises can come with huge price tags, and lead to a disappointing experience.

Good morning cautious buyer Vince. It was just brought to my attention that a pogger has just listed his bus and it kind of fits the parameters of what I was suggesting. This is a 95 vision. Tuga listed it for $99,000. It's a 45-foot bus with a 60 series engine and it was Pete's bus before it was Tugas. Pete's had a few buses and he really takes care of them well. This is a really really well taken care of bus with a lot of miles left on it for peanuts I don't think it's going to hang out long, it shouldn't anyway.

It's listed on Prevost stuff check it out.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 07-13-2019 at 07:54 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines