Thread: Florida Storage

Default Florida Storage

looking for winter seasonal storage in Florida on the gulf side. Preferably around Sarasota area. any insight?

Pierre

Pierre,

Winter storage should be easy to find. Covered or indoor will be a bit harder.

Here's one from a Google search, https://www.eagleoverwatch.com/

I know St Pete has an indoor, they park, facility. You may also consider warehouse units. Some will be environmentally controlled with a small office area. I recently picked up a coach in West Palm Beach from the owner of such facilities. Yep, wrong coast but brought up as they are likely available by you. There are similar units that are condos. You own your garage. There's one in Pinellas Park that looks popular with those with exotic car collections.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks Gil,

A special shout out to Gil, Marathon and Kyle from Tradewinds. We are new to the Prevost world. We had a problem yesterday with a forward slide. The slide came all the way in but the pin did not "fire". I had to exit the campground as the new renters where going to be moving in. Of course when the pin didn't respond the coach would not go into gear.

Kyle, Gil and the folks from Marathon were all very helpful and got the problem resolved....special thanks to Kyle from Tradewinds. Still not sure why it didn't fire other than maybe the coach was a little tilted.

You hear and read about the difference between owning a class A and a Prevost. No question the level of this community is way above what would be expected. Hopefully I can do my part at the appropriate time.

Thanks to all for their help.

Pierre

Great to hear stories like this!

Sure you may have thought of this, but I am wondering if Sun N Fun has any?

Simply Self Storage
    2100 u.s. 301
    Palmetto Fl.
    This is indoor storage separate stalls with full power hookups or under an awning same way full power hookups a dump station and a wash station there. This is a nice place I've done work here. It's just south of Tampa st. Pete just south of where the bypass pops back out on to 75.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines