Thread: Birmingham, AL Parking

Default Birmingham, AL Parking

I seem to recall hearing about a great overnight hook up off 459 in Birmingham that is maybe an athletic complex or equestrian facility that some of us have camped in. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

Towson,

This place is a model for other major metropolitan areas to consider given few have campgrounds. It's basically a full hookup campground in a parking lot. It's huge and always available when there's not a big even going on. We stayed here a couple weeks ago.

https://hoovermetcomplex.com/rv-park/

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks Gil! Hope you're doing well.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

The Hoover Met is a nice facility. We were there in late May for the SEC Baseball Tournament.
    Mike & Gina with Ruby & Rosie
    2006 Featherlite H3-45
    2019 Ram 1500 Limited
    Starkville, MS

Quote Originally Posted by TG Transport View Post
    I seem to recall hearing about a great overnight hook up off 459 in Birmingham that is maybe an athletic complex or equestrian facility that some of us have camped in. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    Am there for business often and this is the go-to when in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by TG Transport View Post

Great place to go. Met another Marathon XLII owner there over the span of 2-nights while passing through. Half appear to be full timers and the other half are in transit.