Thread: Well Produced Apps

Default Well Produced Apps

I'm looking for an app for GPS that will give you the smoothest roads between any two points along with all the other choices. Has anybody found such an app?

It might ask you a question like how much more time would you be willing to invest above and beyond the interstate trip times between the same two points.

20190519_075942.jpg

I wonder how many of you guys would run one of your shiny buses up a road like this! That ain't dirt you're looking at its mud it rained all night.

Welcome to my office for a week or so I'm going to be under an 86 with drum brakes on all axles and I'm taking all six hubs right down to bare spindles. i aint skeert

If the app I'm looking for doesn't exist somebody who knows how to do those should make this app I think it would be a profitable effort.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 05-19-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe,

Have you tried Co-Pilot? It is designed for truckers. I think you can deselect the Interstates in your route planning. You input your desired speeds on Interstates, secondary roads and roads through town, also height weight and length. It will not take you down a road that is weight or height restricted for your rig. I like it because it trip plans for your speeds and will show truck stops and fueling stations, etc.

Doug