The chassis batteries have always taken a charge from the PO installed Guest two bank charger when plugged into external power. After returning from our last snow bird trip I plugged in the chassis battery charger like I always do. A few days later I noticed the chassis batteries were showing only 23vdc on the panel. I checked with a known good RMS multi meter and found the same result from + to - on the chassis battery bank. I checked all the Guest wired in fuses and all seemed good. I then tried a different battery charger that can be set for 24vdc charging. No change, the chassis batteries still show 23vdc. Sounds to me like one or more of the 12vdc batteries wired series/parallel have failed. The red light on the Guest charger stayed on all the time. With the Guest charger unplugged and the Genius brand charger plugged in the lights on it stayed on 24vdc and 25% charge light blinking.

What is the collective thinking? Should I replace the four (group 31 I think) "maintenance free" batteries of unknown age of look elsewhere?