Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: POG III Travel Plans

Breaker-Breaker---where's that Rubber Duck???

Default This is Good.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTER View Post
    Guys and gals,

For all people meeting and/or staying on Beaudry's around April 19th.

I reserved a rally rate at Beaudry's. Call toll free.. 877-694-9176 ($27 nite + tax) . Please tell reservations you are with Prevost Owners Group lll. This rate is good 5 days before and 5 days after April 19th as well. All 10 spaces with be 65' pull thrus...she will set up more spaces if we need it.

Please let your friends know about this posting.

Ken Zitter and I have made the first two reservations.
    Great job Mike. Did you speak with them about the return trip the following week. Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary,

If I remember correctly Mike and Ken are continuing on to the FL area. I can't take any more days off, so I'm probably going to try to get to Beaudry by Sunday afternoon, and then work from there during the rest of the week. Not sure where I'd stop on Saturday, but would obviously welcome company during the drive.

For sure, for sure there C-bus, we got us a convoy coming from the west!!!!

win42 Guest

Thumbs up

Hey convoy are we going to use hand held radios or do I have to get the dmn CB working again. ? Looking forward to it. Does anyone have an extra rubber ducky?

Default After POGlll and the Outer banks

Poggers,

After POG lll , Jean and I are going East for awhile. We might try to meet our son and his family in DUCK, North Carolina around Memorial Day....does anyone have some insight about how feasible it is with a 45XLll around the Outer Banks????

Thanks

"Poggers,
    After POG lll , Jean and I are going East for awhile. We might try to meet our son and his family in DUCK, North Carolina around Memorial Day....does anyone have some insight about how feasible it is with a 45XLll around the Outer Banks????"

Mike and Jean here is a link to a place some of the POGGERS stayed last year for a mini rally:

www.camphatteras.com.

Ken, Ellen, Mango and Donna all went so they can probably advise you as well. The pics look gorgeous. My guess is you should reserve early. Bob and I didn't make it there but one of these days we will! You can read more about it by using the search tool on this forum--just type in Hatteras and the posts regarding the topic will come up. Or you can try this but I am not sure the link will work:

http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/fo...light=Hatteras

lewpopp Guest

Debi, are you going to jump in that bus and come out to POG III by yourself? You handle yourself like a champion here and Bob can just shovel the money he makes while you're gone into a closet.

Default Return trip

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Gary,

If I remember correctly Mike and Ken are continuing on to the FL area. I can't take any more days off, so I'm probably going to try to get to Beaudry by Sunday afternoon, and then work from there during the rest of the week. Not sure where I'd stop on Saturday, but would obviously welcome company during the drive.
    Sounds good to me Ray. I would still like to catch up on the trip out as well, I just have to wait and see when Lise and I can Leave. Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

[Debi, are you going to jump in that bus and come out to POG III by yourself? You handle yourself like a champion here and Bob can just shovel the money he makes while you're gone into a closet.]

Hey Lew, I can't jump in the bus, it is in Florida with Millennium for sale Maybe I can hitch a ride with you and Kathy Just one question, will I still have to pay my part of the fuel since you won the fuel lottery

You never know, there is still a chance that Bob will surprise both of us!!