Thread: Vented or Non Vented

Default Vented or Non Vented

Hi,

I am planning on replacing my Asko Washer and Dryers. I have a 98 Featherlight conversion and installed is a Asko Dryer model 7005. My question is if the older dryer is a vented vs non vented. My appliance guy thinks it is vented as he said that non vented were not around at that time?

I don't want to pull the units as I want to install the new ones at the same time.

Does anyone know where the venting would be coming out of bus? Size of vent pipe?

Thanks

Depends on conversion out the floor forward of drives. Out the side. I saw one incorporating the exhaust blower on the generator.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Joe gave you the places to look. I guess the dryer doesn't work so you can go outside and feel where the exhaust is.

Typically only the all in one units came in ventless models. If yours is not vented, find a way to vent the new one. Ventless units are not very good at drying and they contribute to moisture in the coach.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks Gil and Joe,

I found it. It is vented right below the area where the dryer is. Good tip on ventless, as I was thinking about that unit, but it is more expensive and I don't like the extra drying time and moisture in coach. So vented is my direction. I am so happy to have my Prevost Chassis in great shape, now working on the things that mean the most to my wife and I.. The interior.