Thread: Emerald Luxury Coach

Default Emerald Luxury Coach

Hello,

I am the Prevost Rep for Transwest. We represent Emerald Luxury Coach in the Western U.S,
    I probably met some of you at a POG rally either in Creede, Colorado, Santa Fe, New Mexico or most recently at the PME in West Palm

Our winters are spent mainly at the MotorCoach Country Club in Indio, CA and then based in Frederick, CO
    where we like to branch out to places like Creede, Tiger Run, Polson and other Rallies and Events.

By joining this forum I hope to keep you abreast of the progress at Emerald. for example, Did you know that in addition to building on the X3 chassis they are now offering a series of busses on the H3 Chassis as well? also, the Volta Energy Managemnt system is now standard !

We just purchased a 2002 H3-45 with a single slide. We want to gut the interior and rebuild to what we want. Is this something Emerald can help us with?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffandLorieB View Post
    We just purchased a 2002 H3-45 with a single slide. We want to gut the interior and rebuild to what we want. Is this something Emerald can help us with?
    Contact Gus Garrison, Service Manager at Emerald ggarrison@emeraldluxurycoaches.com
    He may be able to help

Brad,

It's great seeing you and Emerald on the forum.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

You might want to contact Chad at Platinum Coach near Dallas Texas. They do great work and are reasonably priced.