Thread: New Member

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jgreen View Post
    Do you have a recommendation on a good water separator for the aux air system? I have to turn the breaker off for my aux air in the cold because it freezes. I am guessing water is getting into the line.
    Of course Norgren makes one but they are pricey. I think mine is a Milton with auto drain that will empty itself every time the air pressure gets down to a certain point. I put a clear rubber line from the drain to a small catch jar to monitor it. I will drill a hole and run it out the bottom some day. Put the separator in place of the spitter that liberty placed. I will find a picture of the spitter and post for you.
    Pneumatics 101 , DRAIN all 4 tanks back to front. 1 Wet tank 2 Primary 3 Secondary 4 Auxillary. Coach must be properly supported before getting under , BE SAFE. There are a lot of threads in the archives on this and every other system on your coach. Educate yourself when you have time and take notes. Use the search window and try different related key words. There is a lot of priceless information in the archives for a new owner. Only problem is that you have to suffer through a lot of BS and banter to find it. Or You can go to a coach service facility and have the pneumatic system serviced. If you do not know the last time the air dryer cartridge has been changed, it needs it anyway. You say that you have some leveling problems, Water in the system is the enemy. If you have not done so already , learn to do the brake safety test.
    E2777CAD-57BE-4485-AA71-C9FBD24ABF2A.jpg
    Last edited by GoneCrazy; 03-02-2019 at 07:40 AM.