Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Rim of the Grand Canyon RV Park

Default Not Fair!

Lemme get this right.

Kevin, you get PAID to have all this fun?

Mango

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Kevin

What are the bike #'s

Default New England Coast Area

Thanks for all the replies to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. We are now planning another trip that I hope will take us from Boston up the New England Coast. We will be in the area the 2nd and 3rd week of August. I have some family in New Hampshire so that is one area we will visit but I am looking for RV Resort type parks to stay in up north in Maine and maybe down south in Connecticut. I know we have both or leaders in that area as well as a few more members, all suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Kevin: CT has few 'campgrounds' and they are awful for the most part. The one we do stay in is Lone Oak (call ahead for reservations for sure) and they are located in West Caanan, CT. Upper northwest corner of the state.

Maine: Near the Boothbay Region there are 3: Ponderosa, Westside Campground and Shore Hills. Ponderosa is your best bet.

There are many smaller and older campgrounds which are relics of the 60s and 70s with lots of trees, roots, rocks and so on. Best bet, since Maine is such a big state is to pull out your Woodall's and figure out where you are headed and grill them a bit about the size and type rig you will be running.

As usual, when you get there, look up and if you see lots of pine trees, keep going. Those trees will put sap on your coach like you wouldn't believe.

Jeff, thanks for the info. I thought I changed the heading on this post to read New England campground info, can you help. Fast bikes that run out of gas and now no IT skills, what is next? I forgot what I was looking for!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Talking Oops

Kevin Erion;Jeff, thanks for the info. I thought I changed the heading on this post to read New England campground info, can you help. Fast bikes that run out of gas and now no IT skills, what is next? I forgot what I was looking for!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Hey Buddy, Welcome to the group, once your on the slippery slope it's down hill all the way! HA HA Watch out for the low doors and narrow bridges.

That certain CorosionX product is supposed to work well on a surface to allow easy removal of bugs and stuff. Maybe pine sap as well??
    I don't remember the name exactly something like RejeX. Funny name, too negative, like buy my superior product "LOOSER" it's terrific, does whatever it's supposed to? HA HA Keep up the good work. Have no fear we all run out of gas sometime. JIM