They say that once you admit you've got a problem, you're half way to the cure. Well, I'm not sure I want the cure but here goes. I just love to drive my bus in to truck stops and Cracker Barrels, and the like and get out and walk around in my cowboy boots and big belt buckle. I joined the Texas Prevosts just to get that really cool decal for the coach window. (If you haven't seen one it looks like a Texas Ranger star). That might not seem unusual to a lot of Prevost owners but I've spent most of my life hanging around the water at marinas and yacht clubs since I'm a sailor and I haven't been on a horse in years. For that matter I live in a community that's as about as far from a cowtown as you can get. But damn, I wish I was a cowboy, or truck driver, or better yet, I wish I could just drive my bus from one end of the country to the other and then turn around and go again. A lot of folks plan there trips for the destination. I could care less where we're going as long as I get to drive my Prevost to get us there.
Am I the only one out here who wants to be a cowboy?

Your thoughts.