Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wanna be a cowboy!

Cowpoke,

Found some boots for you, via www.Rocketboom.com. Cowboys can never have enough boots.
    I might have to get a pair of the Hula Gals style, to go w/ the Mango decor.

http://www.rocketbuster.com/bootsCatCBlue.php

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 02-22-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Default The Boots

Mike,

Great site but I'm a little nervous about too many people ordering the "Sasquatch Model"

Jim

Perfect for opening night at the POG rally. I think they were made for LewPopp.

Lew is going to look sweet in those Hula Girl boots and his POG tee shirt and shorts.

lewpopp Guest

Ken

It's the hat you wear that makes the difference. No real cowboy looks below that unless you draw your gun.

Jon

I was valdictorian of shop class in beautiful downtown Elmira.

You must have known my good buddy Randy Kuhl, now a US Senator. Can't think of his predecessor from Jamestown. Good Grief, from Panama. You were born with cowboy boots on, but there is nuttin' wrong with that.

ken&ellen Guest

Lew, After a recent " cowboy" movie....I think I will stick with my bus drivers uniform. Ken

lewpopp Guest

I'm a midget ya know, and I can't wear boots cuz they bother my crotch. OUCH

lewpopp Guest

Some nice gentleman was magnanimous and sent me some plastic rouge and it works great.

But I tried something. I looked to my left and saw some type of oxidation in my stainless that wouldn't come off with any of the polishes (chrome, or whatever) and I took the buffer with some plastic rouge on it and lightly rean it over the area. It took the lace off and looks great.

When I get through polishing my plastic marker lites, I'm going to take a swipe at a few areas that need straightening out.

Hey Shorty (that's what we call midgets with sore crotches), does this mean you are entering your bus in the POG beauty contest?

lewpopp Guest

Oh, so now I'm "Shorty".

No, I'm not entering my bus in the beauty contest because my hole, I mean holes, will hot be a shiney as the rest of you anal geeks.