Thread: NEW MEMBER AND NEW OWNER

Default NEW MEMBER AND NEW OWNER

Good afternoon All,
    I have recently joined the website, and recently purchased a 1997 Prevost Liberty. I have owned may RV's, both tow behind, and class A, and finally worked up to what I have always wanted. I really look forward to gaining access to the insight, guidance, and wisdom that you all have. I hope to make many years of great memories with the Prevost, as we did with our 34 foot triple axle Airstream that we recently sold. I have owned several buses over the past 6 years, 2 MCI's and 1 Blue Bird, and really enjoy tinkering with them. Look forward to chatting!

Welcome aboard Scott. Congratulations on your Liberty. Sounds like with your past bus and Bird ownership we are likely to learn a lot from you.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

@Loc, Always willing to help out and lend a hand. I have helped a few friends do some schoolie conversions, played with a few MCI shells, (one in my barn right now) and just really enjoy the challenges. I have the facilities to house a few buses under roof, but have no way to get them up in the air.

Congratulations Scott!