Thread: VIDEO: Stow-Flexx Folding Car Trailer Demonstration

Default VIDEO: Stow-Flexx Folding Car Trailer Demonstration

At the recent Prevost Expo in West Palm Beach, Florida, Linkletter Manufacturing unveiled its new Stow-Flexx trailer. Unlike any trailer I’ve seen to date, this model solves the issue of storing a trailer while visiting a campground. It accomplishes this feat in less than three minutes in a method that resembles a Transformers movie.

In the video posted below, you’ll see a full demonstration of the Stow-Flexx folding trailer in action. While the developer addresses some of the more common questions, since this product has not yet gone into full production, he is seeking input.

This is really pretty cool, but the ease of dingy pulling vs this is really night and day. Not only does it take much more time to fold the trailer, you also have to take the time to pull your vehicle on the trailer and strap it down. VS unhooking a dingy tow, the time on the ladder is so much less..

The expense of this trailer vs a blue ox I am sure is considerable.

Just my thoughts

Dthomas9572, you are correct. However, if you desire to have a vehicle that is not compatible to tow four down this would be a option keeping all wheels off the ground. David

Somehow this reminds me of the late 50s/early 60s Ford folding hardtop convertible. Mesmerizing to look at, solved the problems associated with fabric roof convertibles, but a nightmare when it failed half way through a fold. My father-in-law proudly brought one home and while showing my mother-in-law, my wife and me how slick it folded with the push of a button watched in horror as it ground to a halt half way up/down. Now what? No tow truck would take it because it was too vulnerable to tow that way. A call to the dealer finally resolved the issue much to the embarrassment of my father-in-law. I hope this fares much better than that short lived design.