I just got back from the Rally and had never been there. I may be hooked. I am starting the process. If you were to ask me right now. I would say I am interested in a 2002- 2008 or so. Seem to like the Marathons best but would be more interested in a very clean, exceptionally maintained coach. I definitely prefer the look and ceiling height of the XL.

Knowing my wife, she would not want a "Liberace" type of decor. She is very traditional.

We have lived on our 43' sailboat for 2 years. Older model but very high quality. That is what attracts us to the Prevost.

We currently have a 2015 Coach House 241 XL DT Platinum II. If you are not familiar they are class B plus on a Sprinter chassis. Family owned direct to consumer located in Venice Florida (so are we). They are no Prevost but probably one of the best high quality B plus made. New they are around $180,000.

Our budget all in is about $500,000. Heading west from Florida in April and will probably visit some Brokers and Converters to actually see what is out there.

Looking for advice and suggestions for next steps. No hurry but would pull the trigger if it was the right thing. In addition would consider updating flooring, bedding, soft goods, etc. etc. if the "bones" and quality of the coach was right. Of course the paint would have to be right and I would probably not be interested in painting.

One last question, Is there a reason that none of the paint jobs on the XL are primarily one color without all of the swoops?

I was very impressed by the knowledgable people at the rally and willingness to help.

Thanks,

Pierre McCormick