Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All you Florida centric guys should try the beaches in Mexico

That's all great info. The monthly rate is pretty amazing I'm surprised the weather isn't a little bit warmer am I further south in the keys then you are over there in Mexico? Must be. I prefer 60s over 70s down here. Anytime you get close to 75 degrees down here if it's full sun even though it's winter that suns too hot. 60s is good 50 is just fine for a low. Down here it's 10 degree hotter or more and I'm not interested in 80s any more than I am 40s.
    Need a passport to do this? Do u get 4 bars 4g. Can u reach the satellite for direct tv from there? What about the dog?
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 02-11-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Passport is required to get back into the US. Be sure to leave all guns and ammo elsewhere as having either in MX can lead to jail time in a not very pleasant prison. Weather can easily go into the 70s this time of year but this year all the storms hitting the west coast are keeping temps down. This beach is just at the south end of those so we get clouds and a bit of wind but seldom any rain. Nothing like further up the coast. Our phone plan (sprint) shows 4 bars of 3g. Others see 4g. You can easily get both Dish and Directv. Don’t know about the Canadian sats. Lots of dogs running around on leash also get some free time to splash in the water and owners are very good about picking up after them.

That would be uncomfortable for me traveling/camping without my 2nd Amendment given counterpart. I guess one would get used to it. Never had to use it or even show it (thankfully) but it is definitely a comfort knowing it's there. We've not gone camping in the bus yet other than a couple nights bringing it home, years of roadtrips in a van and that counterpart sure made rest area stops a no worry event. Mexico sounds nice otherwise.

Billy & Lisa Gaines
    1996 Marathon XL40