Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Iowa

I believe, by policy, Prevost won't release past maintenance records other than recall completions without a letter from the previous owner. That doesn't mean you won't get the info, just that you may not.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Gil is correct, I just went through that in October. Even though I was the new confirmed owner, written permission had to come from the seller for the records.

Maybe they have changed their policy ? But in 2012 after picking up My coach, I took it to Prevost for an inspection to see if it was safe to drive 14 hours home. And the service manager was very helpful. He set Me up an account with them. And after I asked about recalls , He asked if I wanted the history of service that had been done on the coach since it was new. He said since I was the owner it was available to Me. Then He emailed it all to Me after I told him yes. He went out of his way to help Me by pulling the front panels under the dash and finding the keypad entry code , which worked. Before leaving I asked if they had any coffe cups or anything with Prevost on them. And he gave Me a Hat , Pen and a Toy Model of a seated coach for My grandson.

My experience was they'll give you all the recalls that have been made and they will tell you the ones that have been performed and the ones that haven't.

Here's something else on a related note that I found pretty remarkable If you trade in a liberty at Liberty and you surrender the bus with all the service records in the folder Liberty goes through everything removes the entire service history from the prior owners before they resell them.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 01-11-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

You may be right, I have only had 3 Prevost, and have had excellent help from the folks there.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Policy and practice aren't always one in the same.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion