Thread: Hello to all! Happy to be able to be a POG member

Default Hello to all! Happy to be able to be a POG member

My wife and I found our coach in August. We have been seriously looking for over a year. Had a 1990 38' fiberglass Country Coach for 12 years and we are excited to now move to a 1998 Prevost Country Coach on a 1998 45' XL chassis. I have done all of my own vehicle maintenance on everything I've ever owned. It's great to find a group of people interested in keeping these coaches on the road.

Our 98 CC came with a full set of Prevost service and parts manuals. There is a small accordion binder that has literature and manuals for most all of the installed RV appliances and equipment. The only things missing are the Country Coach specific owners manual and wiring diagrams with wire numbers. If anyone in the POG would be kind enough to scan or copy theirs I would be happy to pay them for the effort. Our coach number is 60356 if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Joe and Michelle
    98 Country Coach XLV

Joe, Welcome to you and Michelle. Nice looking Country Coach. Many of us have or still on one and there are many positives about having one. Hopefully, you will get great value from the forum.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Welcome ! I'm not one, but there are some great CC experts on this site. By the way CC did a great conversion and congratulations on your coach.