Thread: need to replace dash monitor- need help

Default need to replace dash monitor- need help

My Rosen monitor in the Marathon is going out. I bought a new monitor but the original Rosen was modified with connections from the "screen"
    button to the old monitor- maybe up down buttons.anyone know how to modify so the tank levels, voltage etc can be displayed?
    John Dyer
    1996 Marathon 45 with IFS

John,

Doesn't the screens button toggle with each push of the button to the next TechLink screen?

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

yes it does but somehow that button is wired to the display that is not a stock display. four wires go to the display connecting at the pads for up, down, and I forget the other two. Also want to replace the old computer with the floppy drive. Understand Marathon has developed a rasberry pi to run that system. wonder if anyone on the board has replaced the old computer/how have they done that.
    John Dyer
    1996 Marathon 45 with IFS

John,

Call Marathon and ask for that drawing. They will usually send out a drawing or 2 for the older coaches.

Many of the rear view camera systems have the following. 2 wire video or mini coax, power, ground, reverse image, up, down, left, right, and air blower.

From the switch to the monitor I can't image more than video and possibly power to trigger the monitor to switch.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion