Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member New Prevost Owners

Default New Member New Prevost Owners

Hello, everyone, we are new members and new Prevost owners.
    We previously had a Navigator 3yrs, a Heritage 4yrs and just bought a 2009 Marathon H3-45 3 slide. We spend the summers at our home in SW VA. in Fancy Gap and the winters in Port St Lucie, FL at Motorcoach Resort. We do have plans to make several trips around the country, especially out west.
    We look forward to speaking with and meeting you.
    Regards,

Terry,

Welcome to the POG and to the forum. Several of our most active members are traveling between their homes and the rally in Ohio, so response may be a little slower than normal. Even though you had some nice RVs in the past, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with your new Prevost. It is a fact that, "Nothing rides like a Prevost."
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Thanks Dale,
    What rally are you referring to?

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Terry & Karen, great to have you in the Prevost Owners Group. Dale may be traveling to the rally as well, so pardon my posting to your question. The 2018 POG rally is being held in Dundee Ohio, you may find more details on the website under Rallies and get togethers. I just checked the site, and it appears to be sold out, but please inquire for and vacancies and I am sure Jamie Bradford will respond with the possibilities. Hope there is a vacancy and you will attend if there is one. If not, please try and make the next one, or you might enjoy the annual show being held in West Palm Beach, Florida. It is something to see, as last year there were about 150 coaches there. Some 50 of them were for sale.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Welcome to POG. You'll enjoy Prevost / Marathon ownership and probably ask yourself, "why did we wait so long ? ".
    I see you have 3 slides. Doubles in bedroom or salon ?
    If you have questions ....feel free to ask on forum or contact me. Their many "same as"...even with our numbers 50 +/- apart.
    AL
    Last edited by BoaterAl; 09-16-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Hi Terry and Karen. Like others, I'll say congratulations and welcome! I'm not attending the rally and while I'm far from the most knowledgeable folks on this site, I have a 2014 Marathon and if you have an easy question, I may be able to provide an answer.

Speaking of rallies, make sure you plan on attending the Prevost Expo in West Palm Beach in February. It's a stone's throw from Port St. Lucie and it's a wonderful event.

Congratulations on your new coach. I hope you have many safe and trouble free mile to go along with your smiles !

Congrats on your new coach and future journeys.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Hi Al,
    We have one to the bedroom and two in the salon. I'm sure I will have many many questions. Thanks Al

I'am double Valid slide in bedroom. Is your engine still DD S-60 ?
    AL