Thread: Another new member..

Default Another new member..

Actually not a new member as I have been on this site for over a year reading everything I could about Prevost Coaches, but this weekend my wife and I purchased our first Prevost, she is a 2002 Featherlite Vantare. We previously has a 40' CC Intrigue. I thought that coach was confusing but after three years of use I got to know the coach fairly well. Now I have this Prevost Coach with electrical stuff all over the place that I must learn which will be part of the fun. Replacing the out of date stuff will be a learning experience also. So get prepared as I will have a ton of questions.

David Barclay

Don't be bashful, ask away.

Congratulations on your buy!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Barclay View Post
    Actually not a new member as I have been on this site for over a year reading everything I could about Prevost Coaches, but this weekend my wife and I purchased our first Prevost, she is a 2002 Featherlite Vantare. We previously has a 40' CC Intrigue. I thought that coach was confusing but after three years of use I got to know the coach fairly well. Now I have this Prevost Coach with electrical stuff all over the place that I must learn which will be part of the fun. Replacing the out of date stuff will be a learning experience also. So get prepared as I will have a ton of questions.

David Barclay
    Welcome to the site and the Featherlite club! We will get you straightened out..lol

Congratulations and Welcome!

That's about all I can add as I'm not the one to answer your questions. That's why you have Gil, Donny, Joe, Dale and a bunch of other folks who are much smarter than I am!

Congratulations. That's a great year for the 60 series it was the height of milage and power both.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Donny Myers can make a Featherlite perfect!!!!
    Bob & Sue Grote
    2006 Vantare, 2018 Jeep Summit Diesel

I spoke with Donny yesterday, he answered many questions before I even asked them. The man know my coach.

David