Thread: New Prevost owners

Hybrid View

Default New Prevost owners

Hi all, We’re first time Prevost owners since March of this year. Before that we owned an American Tradition and then an American Eagle for 14 years. We bought our 2006 from Legacy Coach in Texas. We drove our Eagle back there from California and came back with our “new” Legendary. Boy what a difference! Less road noise, less vibration, etc! We were hooked!

We’re self employed and have spent many years working hard to enjoy this time in our lives when we can travel more, relax and enjoy life. Looking forward to meeting fellow travelers!

We have been following this site for awhile and like how friendly and helpful everyone is. Hope to meet some of you out on the road!

Our tow vehicle is a Jeep and we like to go off roading occasionally also.

Gary and Patty

PS: A big shout out and thanks to Gil Johnson for his help and recommendations for our coach.

Gary and Patty,

Congratulations on your new coach! Was this Carl's coach?

Gil

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new coach.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Thank you!

Default Gary

hi Gil and yes it was carls coach

Gary and Patty,
    See your from Paso Robles, Ca. Welcome to POG and ownership of a Prevost. Many Legendary owners current and past so info is available with things that come up operating your new bus.
    I have good memories of Paso Robles where Marathon hosted a rally years ago. My wife loved the wine country showing appreciation purchased just over 60 bottles. On a survey coming in #1 on loading up bus with new wine. >smile

We also came out of a sticks plastic RV. One 15 minute test drive and I was hooked. On #3 now and enjoy it every time I'am on the road.
    AL
    Last edited by BoaterAl; 07-04-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Congratulations! Have fun and drive safely!

Congrats Gary & Patty, My Wife and I were this close to buying your coach and then found out we could not import into Canada. It's a beautiful Coach and we were so disappointed. I'm sure you will love it! Brandon and James were great to us when we were considering your coach, i'm sure they great to deal with. We pick up our new Coach in two weeks. Maybe one day we will run into each other on the Road! Here's to happy times with our new Prevosts!

BoaterAl,
    Paso Robles has turned into premier wine country,, so funny to us cause when we moved here it was nothin but a two stoplight cow town. How times change. Now it’s all tourists and wine tasting and limos and pricey hotels. But sure a lot of wonderful places to eat and wines to drink! And RV parks!