Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings From Canada!

Default Greetings From Canada!

New member here, only took me like 20 years or so to join! Always thinking and looking for a Prevost, I mean heck if I can support Canadians and Americans then that must be the best and smartest motorhome to buy! Born in Canada, Built in America Looking for something no higher than 500k, prefer Series 60 engine and 365's up front. Light wood and floors are a must, ( I am just the driver the girls are dictating the terms to me...) Hope to make it to Florida for the big event next year.

With a $500 K budget sales persons will be taking numbers to talk with you. Make sure you include in your plans the West Palm Beach, FL. show in Feb 2019. Hotel reservations should be booked way ahead ....any thing close to Expo center will fill up.
    AL

Chris,

Your budget should get you a nice coach that's ready to use. You may know this, but it's worth saying for other Canadians. Not all conversions 15 years old and newer can be imported into Canada.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thanks Al!

I would imagine the speedo issue is the main culprit but once everyone switches over to digital, that issue should be solved! The other issue is the headlights ( always on) but that should be something solved relatively easy I think. With the Prevost being built in Canada, I would imagine the safety issues are solved as to the body but then again I do remember that we have different propane and electrical standards as well. When buying a new motorhome it costs like 1k extra for Cdn standards whatever they might all be. Without googling the differences maybe others can chime in!

Looking to buy? Three words:

Better Call Gil!

What Part of Canada are you in Chris. I am importing my Coach into Canada in the next three weeks. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I have been going through all the hoops in the last three months! Always willing to help out a fellow Canuck.

1-800-CALL-GIL !!!??? LOL BTW enjoy your videos a lot

Southern Ontario, how about you!?

I guess one could then just keep it licensed in the States..?