Go west young man.....the west is full of such roads plus a few 80 mph congo lines in the major metro areas. The worst of the congo lines is I-5 from Mexico to Canada which goes through San Diego, the LA basin, skirts San Francisco, goes through the Eugene-Portland, OR populated corridor, then hits the Olympia-Seattle-Everett, WA, stretch that can seem like a lifetime to get through at the wrong time. The other congo line is the I-10 going east from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic in Florida. Seems there are far more trucks than cars on that one. Fortunately, there are many, many beautiful and less traveled roads to take if you want to slow down and smell the roses. US-101 along the coast, US-199 (the Redwood Highway) that connects US-101 at Crescent City, CA with I-5 at Grants Pass, OR, all the roads that go from the I-5 to the ocean further north, US-395, US-20, US-50 (called the loneliest road in America), etc., etc. Come on out here and enjoy the ride! Who cares about Chicago to New York, anyway (grin)!