Thread: New member in South Florida

Hybrid View

Default New member in South Florida

Hi everyone, we are Michael and Jodi DiTerlizzi. We have recently purchased our second coach, our first was a 2006 Country Coach 45’ Intrigue, we loved our coach and got 5 really good years of enjoyment from her.
    Our new coach is an 05 Liberty Elegany Lady purchased from Dave Wall (The Motorhome Exchange @ Liberty Coach) right here In Stuart Florida, 5 minutes from our home. We began our search several months ago and utilized Prevost-Stuff and this forum to gain information about the different Prevost converters. We met some really nice people and even toured the Millenium factory. In the end my wife and I chose to do business locally, not only for the convenience but because the folks there were very kind and patient with us throughout our journey. Dave and Gary and the staff there spent a lot of time with us and showed us several coaches. After a tiring time traveling around the State we received a call from Dave informing us that he had a great, well maintained Liberty arriving in a few weeks on trade. We patiently awaited its arrival, it was more then they said it was and turned out to be a beautiful coach. Upon a full and thorough inspection we agreed to purchase the coach.
    We had a previously scheduled trip to Central Florida and they even allowed us to take the coach prior to it’s thorough PDI, all went well and they are completing their PDI and upgrades this week.
    We are so excited that we began planing our summer vacation throughout the Midwest and South this August. We are Also looking forward to Rallies and meet ups.
    Thanks for reading.
    Mike & Jodi
    56DD15A6-85D3-4C6C-A899-13DE54F693EA.jpeg

Congratulations! As someone that helps prospective buyers and as an owner I know how difficult it can be to find the coach that's right for you.

Enjoy and share your journeys,

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Welcome to this amazing hobby of owning a Prevost. You have purchased the finest on the planet.

Back in 2010 we purchased our first Prevost after selling a Country Coach Affinity also our 1st. Never looked back.

AL

Congratulations! Beautiful Coach!

Thanks everyone! We are planing our summer trip to the Midwest, I’m looking forward to many miles of enjoyment and lots of sights. Happy travels