Thread: looking for a used coach

Default looking for a used coach

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to have joined your group. My last Prevost was a 1991 model Beaver Conversion. I am currently looking for a pre owned coach. This next week I'm traveling from Oklahoma City to Indiana. Can anyone recommend some dealers I could visit in route to see some coaches? I don't mind diverting a few hours off route.

Thanks

Phil Cooper is in Illinois, Effingham.

If you diverted a little bit you could go via Nashville and look at buses there. Staley coach Wade and Libby great people go see what he's got. Olympia coach that's another one if you're going to be in Nashville or close to Nashville.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 05-07-2018 at 01:55 PM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Check the advertisers on this site. Some might be on your route or close so you could stop by their location.
    My last purchase was a coach coming into the consignment program. I was the first to look at it, signed a purchase agreement the next day. Bus was never posted on any web site.
    AL

That route doesn't come close to any dealers focused on Prevost conversions. The closest would be Olympia outside of Nashville and Panterra in Holland, MI. You could check the used listings on Prevost-Stuff.com and see if there are any private sales near your route.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion